Florida Lottery Ellen Guest of the Day Contest
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be a U.S. resident who is 18 years of age or older and reside in the WEAR-TV viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WEAR-TV (the Station), WFGX, WPMI, WJTC, Florida Lottery, St. John & Partners their subsidiary and affiliate companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term immediate families includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one qualified entry per household per day.
2. To enter, watch WEAR Channel 3 between 3:00 PM and 4:00 PM CDT each weekday from April 7, 2014 through April 11, 2014 (the Contest Period) and look for the Florida Lottery Guest of the Day. Then log onto www.weartv.com and fill out the contest entry form with your name, address, age, phone, email, and the correct guest of the day.
3. All entries must be received by 11:59 PM CDT each weekday during the Contest Period to be eligible for the daily drawing. Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction
4. Weekdays beginning April 7, 2014 and ending April 11, 2014, one (1) daily winner will be randomly selected from among valid and correct entries, for a total of five (5) daily winners. Daily entries will not carry over to the next daily drawing. On April 14, 2014, one (1) grand prize winner selected from among the five (5) daily winners. The daily winners will be notified by phone and email.
5. All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., the Station, and the Florida Lottery, and will not be acknowledged or returned.
The Daily Prizes
1. a. Five (5) daily winners will each receive a one hundred dollar ($100) Bass Pro Shop gift card and three hundred dollars ($300) in Florida Lottery Cash Frenzy Scratch-Off Tickets. The value of each daily prize is four hundred ($400). The scratch off tickets are subject to the Florida Lotterys rules located at www.flalottery.com, and any prizes as a result of such scratch off tickets cannot be redeemed by the Station. The Station and Florida Lottery do not guarantee that any of the scratch off tickets will result in a prize.
b. One (1) grand prize winner will receive a one hundred dollar ($100) Bass Pro Shop gift card, three hundred dollars ($300) in Florida Lottery Cash Frenzy Scratch-Off Tickets and a LG 47 LED HDTV valued at six hundred nineteen dollars and forty eight cents ($619.48). The grand prize value is one thousand nineteen dollars and forty eight cents ($1,019.48).
2. The winners will be notified by phone. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to the Station at the time of notification. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within five (5) days of notification. The winners must show picture identification to claim prize. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a daily winner or grand prize cannot be notified within five (5) days, does not sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility within five (5) days, or fails to collect the prize within ten (10) days, then the prize will be forfeited. If forfeited, another daily winner or grand prize winner will be randomly selected from among remaining valid and correct daily entries or daily qualifiers, as the case may be.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
7. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
8. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available at WEAR TV 3, 4990 Mobile Hwy., Pensacola, FL and on the Stations website at www.weartv.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WEAR-TV, 4990 Mobile Highway, Pensacola, FL 32506 by April 30, 2014.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, Facebook.com, Buddy Media, Inc., and Ciceron, Inc. accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.