Facebook Fan of the Day
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. resident who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WEAR-TV viewing area and are existing users of Facebook.com.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WEAR -TV(collectively, the Station), WFGX, Facebook.com, Facebook, Inc., Buddy Media, Inc., Ciceron, Inc., their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term "immediate families" includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How To Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per household.
2. Viewers will be asked to enter the contest at a particular time or times during Dayside at 11 and Ch. 3 News at 4 and on WEAR TV 3. To enter, visit the WEAR TV 3 Facebook page at www.facebook.com/weartv and look for the Connect 3 content features. Complete the online entry form with your name, address, phone, e-mail address, birth date and that you read the contest rules. No mechanically reproduced or incomplete entries will be accepted.
3. One or more contests may be announced from time to time. More than one contest may run simultaneously, but entries will only be solicited for one contest at a time. Station is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, server unavailability, or cellular, wireless, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
4. Each weekday, one (1) daily winner will be randomly selected from among valid entries. The daily winner will be announced on the WEAR TV Facebook page, and notified by phone.
5. All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries (including pictures) become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. A daily winner be selected and the applicable prize(s) will be announced on the WEAR TV Facebook page. Winners will be notified of the estimated retail value of the prize(s).
2. The winners will be notified by phone. Before claiming the prize, winners must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. The winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 10 days of notification. If a winner is a minor, then the winner's parents or guardian must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility before the winner receives his or her prize. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. Failure to collect the prize within 10 working days will constitute forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited, the prize will remain the property of Station. Another winner will not be accepted.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any 30 day period, regardless of the number of contests entered on WEAR-TV or their web site.
7. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Communications, LLC are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize. The Station, sponsors, and prize provider shall not be responsible for winners failure to use the airline tickets within the time frame described above, or cancellation of a trip by the winner.
8. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Communications, LLC are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC have the right to publicize your character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of correct entries received and the order in which telephone calls are received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours WEAR TV 3, 4990 Mobile Hwy. Pensacola, FL and on the Station's website at www.weartv.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WEAR TV 3, 4990 Mobile Hwy. Pensacola, FL, 32506 with your request for the winners list for that contest (indicate what the contest was).
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, Buddy Media, Inc., and Ciceron, Inc. accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against the Station, any sponsors, Facebook.com, and their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrants participation in this contest.
8. Facebook, Inc. and www.facebook.com (collectively, Facebook) are not affiliated with the Station nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.