- Blue Wahoos preps
- Lessons from Sandy
- "Be Ready Escambia"
- NAS Pensacola preps
- Insurance changes
- Evacuation Zones
- Taking care of pets during a hurricane
- Hurricane supplies
- Colorado State University forecast
- National Hurricane changes for "Tropical Weatther Outlook"
- Oklaoosa County Emergency Operations
- Gulf Power preparations
- Social Media will play a big role during hurricanes
- Protecting your boat during a hurricane
- Hurricane History in Northwest Florida
Colorado State University forecast
Updated: Tuesday, June 4 2013, 12:42 PM CDT
This is the forecast from Colorado State University.
Top forecasters predict an above-average 2013 Atlantic Hurricane season, with 18 Tropical Storms forecast, 9 of which they think will be hurricanes.
"We expect an active season. We'll see whether it works out. We think looking around the globe the climate signals are more typical of an active season coming up, than an inactive one."