Pay It Forward
- PAY IT FORWARD ( Floyd Jones)
- PAY IT FORWARD ( Diane Garnette)
- PAY IT FORWARD ( Jim Williams )
- PAY IT FORWARD ( Matilda Knight)
- PAY IT FORWARD: (Operation Blessing)
- PAY IT FORWARD: (Marshall and Kristina Wiggins )
- PAY IT FORWARD: Darla Hughes
- PAY IT FORWARD: (Mary Givens)
- PAY IT FORWARD: William Lett
- Pay it Forward:(Jacqueie Parson)
- Holiday Pay it Forward (Michael Etheredge)
- Holiday Pay if Forward finalist
- Pay if Forward Holiday Finalist
- Pay it Forward Holiday
- Pay it Forward (Clifford Bellow )
- Pay it Forward (Keith Pugh )
- Pay it Forward (Carlos Sabogal)
- Pay it Forward (Miss June)
- Pay it Forward 08/08/13 (Michelle Bond)
- Pay it Forward 08/01/13 (Pat and Nan Ross)
- Pay it Forward 7/25/13
- Pay it Forward 07/18/13 (Dennis and Laura Lazear)
- Pay it Forward 05/23/2013 (Cameron Michanowicz)
- Pay it Forward (Steve Williams) 5/16/13
- Pay it Forward 5/9/13 (Debra Jernigan)
- Pay it Forward (Jerry and Ann Turlin)
- Pay it Forward (Josh)
- Pay it Forward (Jenn Knowles)
- Pay It Forward - Shirley Sellers
- Paying It Forward: Loretta Menendian
- Pay it Forward Dallas Battle
- Pay It Forward Faith Moreno
- Pay It Forward: Lana Warren
- Pay it Forward - Brenda
- Pay it Forward - Patrick
- Pay it Forward - William Shaner
- Pay it Forward - Chrissy Johnson
- Pay it Forward - Jim Whitman
- Pay it Forward - Mr. Johnson
- Pay it Forward - Ashley Conlin
- Pay It Forward - Bettina Hoeft
- Pay It Forward- Delores Johnson
- Pay It Forward - Tom Williams
- Pay It Forward - Elaine Simpson
- Family gets big helping hand thanks to community in Holiday Pay It Forward contest
- Holiday Pay It Forward runner-up winners get bonus prize
- 'Pay it Forward" Cynthia
- Pay it Forward 2/21/2013
PAY IT FORWARD: Darla Hughes
Updated: Thursday, February 27 2014, 06:55 PM CST
Pay it Forward is a simple idea.
We give you 500 dollars, you give it to someone else.
You don't even have to know the person all that well.
Even in the rain, it doesn't take too long to find someone who wants to help someone else.
Darla Hughes and her daughter saw my sign and came running. Literally.
"Who are you thinkin' of, chasin' me down?"
Years ago, Darla was a manager at Whataburger and still remembers one of her co-workers, Kelly Green.
"I used to work with this lady named Kelly and through close friends, I realized she needed some help."
Kelly and her husband have had a tough time making ends meet and and paying the bills.
Both of them are on disability after multiple major surgeries.
"I haven't kept in real close contact with her but I know she's got a lot of health problems and can't work anymore. She's trying to support herself, her family and money only goes so far."
Kelly had been on Darla's mind a lot lately, and so had Pay it Forward.
"Somebody paid for our meal ahead of us and said, "Have a good day." I told my daughter, "We have to find a way to Pay it Forward, because that's how it works. Somebody did it for us and we need to do it for someone else."
"I don't even know why we were here today. We just pulled up and you were here."
Darla thought it must have been meant to be - and we agreed, so we called Miles Bentley with Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, who met us with.. Well you know.
"We're here Paying it Forward to you with 500 dollars so you can get your car back." "Oh my God."
"On behalf of Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep, I'd like to give you this money so you can Pay it Forward to your friend." "Miss Kelly, this is for you so that you can get what you need." "Thank you."
"I'm happy to help you." "Thank you."
"Pay it Forward."
Thank you to our partner, Hill-Kelley Dodge Chrysler Jeep for making Pay It Forward possible.