Pay It Forward
- PAY IT FORWARD ( Floyd Jones)
- PAY IT FORWARD ( Diane Garnette)
- PAY IT FORWARD ( Jim Williams )
- PAY IT FORWARD ( Matilda Knight)
- PAY IT FORWARD: (Operation Blessing)
- PAY IT FORWARD: (Marshall and Kristina Wiggins )
- PAY IT FORWARD: Darla Hughes
- PAY IT FORWARD: (Mary Givens)
- PAY IT FORWARD: William Lett
- Pay it Forward:(Jacqueie Parson)
- Holiday Pay it Forward (Michael Etheredge)
- Holiday Pay if Forward finalist
- Pay if Forward Holiday Finalist
- Pay it Forward Holiday
- Pay it Forward (Clifford Bellow )
- Pay it Forward (Keith Pugh )
- Pay it Forward (Carlos Sabogal)
- Pay it Forward (Miss June)
- Pay it Forward 08/08/13 (Michelle Bond)
- Pay it Forward 08/01/13 (Pat and Nan Ross)
- Pay it Forward 7/25/13
- Pay it Forward 07/18/13 (Dennis and Laura Lazear)
- Pay it Forward 05/23/2013 (Cameron Michanowicz)
- Pay it Forward (Steve Williams) 5/16/13
- Pay it Forward 5/9/13 (Debra Jernigan)
- Pay it Forward (Jerry and Ann Turlin)
- Pay it Forward (Josh)
- Pay it Forward (Jenn Knowles)
- Pay It Forward - Shirley Sellers
- Paying It Forward: Loretta Menendian
- Pay it Forward Dallas Battle
- Pay It Forward Faith Moreno
- Pay It Forward: Lana Warren
- Pay it Forward - Brenda
- Pay it Forward - Patrick
- Pay it Forward - William Shaner
- Pay it Forward - Chrissy Johnson
- Pay it Forward - Jim Whitman
- Pay it Forward - Mr. Johnson
- Pay it Forward - Ashley Conlin
- Pay It Forward - Bettina Hoeft
- Pay It Forward- Delores Johnson
- Pay It Forward - Tom Williams
- Pay It Forward - Elaine Simpson
- Family gets big helping hand thanks to community in Holiday Pay It Forward contest
- Holiday Pay It Forward runner-up winners get bonus prize
- 'Pay it Forward" Cynthia
- Pay it Forward 2/21/2013
PAY IT FORWARD ( Matilda Knight)
Updated: Friday, May 16 2014, 08:59 AM CDT
Sometimes a helping hand seems to come out of nowhere.
And sometimes, it comes from a thoughtful friend, a chance meeting, Channel Three's Lena Deflores and Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep.
Even after two years of Pay it Forward
"Does this sign look familiar to you?"
It can still be difficult...
"Would you like 500 dollars?"
"But I don't know anybody."
And takes a few tries
"Would you like to help me give away 500 dollars?"
"Who do you know?"
"I can't think of anybody."
But someone always finds us.
This time, it was Miss Matilda Knight, who wanted to help her friend and neighbor, Taria.
"She's a member of my church."
"She's a mother of the church. She does have a lot of problems."
She's got her grandchildren, taking care of them, trying to work and take them to school."
The two ladies have been friends and neighbors for nearly 20 years.
'I like to help people."
"I try to help her as much as I can."
Helping others is just in Matilda's nature.
"If you get a blessing, you're supposed to share."
Matilda took me and Miles Bentley down the street to meet the other half of this Pay it Forward.
"Come on out here."
"This lady gives away 500 dollars, don't cry, don't you start crying."
"On behalf of Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, I want to give you this money so you can Pay it Forward to your friend."
"That's your blessing for the day."
"This is a blessing to her so I'm sharing a blessing. When I saw you, I'm sharing my blessing with her."
"When they bless you, receive that blessing, because it's a blessing for them, too."