WEAR/Three in the Morning OFFICIAL CALL-IN CONTEST RULES
Contest: Three in the Morning Contest
Station: Sinclair Communications, LLC dba WEAR
Station Address: WEAR, 4990 Mobile Hwy., Pensacola FL, 32506
Contest Area: Pensacola, Florida and Mobile, Alabama and nearby towns and communities in the Gulf Coast area, including in Florida: Pensacola, Gulf Breeze, Cantonment, Century, Jay, Pace, Milton, Perdido Key, Pensacola Beach, Navarre, Fort Walton Beach, Valparaiso, Niceville, Destin, Sandestin, Wright, Holt, Crestview, Baker, Chumuckla; and in Alabama: Orange Beach, Robertsdale, Gulf Shores, Stapleton, Elberta, Fairhope, Daphne, Prichard, Chickasaw, Saraland, Satsuma, Tilman’s Corner, Theodore, Bayou la Batre, Dauphin Island, Foley, Bay Minette, Atmore, Flomaton, Brewton, Florala, Semmes, Spanish Fort, and Lillian.
Contest Sponsor(s): None
Prize Provider(s): Pensacola Little Theatre, Covenant Health and Community Services, Inc., Jewelers Trade Shop, Bryant Motorsports dba Five Flags Speedway and Subway and Adventures Unlimited,)
Age of Eligibility: Eighteen (18)
Contest Period: May 28, 2018 to June 29, 2018
Program to Watch: Watch the Three in the Morning program which the Station airs each weekday on channel #3.
Criteria to Win: At the times calls or solicited, the number caller will be announced.
Number of Winners for Each Cue to Call: One (1)
Total Number of Winners for Contest Period: Twenty-five (25)
Prize(s) and Value(s):
May 28, 2018 to June 1, 2018: One (1) voucher valid for two (2) tickets to the "Odd Couple " June 8-10 and 14-17, 2018 at Pensacola Little Theatre. Each prize is valued at $50 ($25 per ticket).
June 4, 2018 to June 8, 2018: Two (2) tickets to Life's a Dance on June 16 at the Pensacola Saenger Theatre. Each prize is valued at $40.00 ($20 per ticket).
June 11, 2018 to June 15, 2018: A $200 gift card from Jewelers Trade Shop. Each prize is valued at $200.
June 18, 2018 to June 22, 2018: Four (4) tickets to Five Flags Speedway race on June 22, 2018 at Five Flags Speedway. Each prize is valued at $80 ($20 per ticket).
June 25, 2018 to June 29, 2018: $25 gift certificate to Subway, and one Adventures Unlimited gift certificate, limited to one river trip with your choice of two canoes or four tubes and a cooler tube. Each prize is valued at approximately $125.
Station’s Website: weartv.com
Station’s Website Terms and Conditions: http://www.weartv.com/station/features/terms-and-conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
Odds of winning depend on the number of valid and correct entries received, and the order in which calls are received.
All capitalized terms shall have the meanings set forth above.
How to Enter and Win
Entrants may attempt to enter as many times as they wish. At the time calls are solicited during the Program to Watch, the Criteria to Win will be announced. Viewers will call in on the designated telephone line announced on-air, in accordance with the Criteria to Win.
1. To be eligible to participate in the Contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are at least the Age of Eligibility, and reside in the Contest Area. Residents and citizens of the European Union are not eligible.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Station (collectively, the “Company”), Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), each of their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, domestic partners, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and any other relatives who reside in the same household with employee. Only one winner per household.
Contest Terms and Conditions
1. Station is not responsible for any telephone system failure or malfunctions or other inability of entrants to reach telephone entry line. All entries received from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be acknowledged or returned.
2. The Contest will be judged by Station personnel, and the decision of the judges will be final as to all matters, including (i) the order in which calls were received and (ii) whether any answer required to be given is correct. By calling the designated telephone line, each entrant gives permission to Station to record and/or broadcast contestant’s telephone call. Poorly connected or disconnected cellular phone calls may be disqualified. Calls for entrants are taken in order of receipt. In the event that more than one voice is heard on the phone line, the winner will be the first person to speak. If the judge(s) is not able to determine which caller was first, a random drawing will be held to determine the winner. The use of switching or programming equipment by anyone is in violation of contest rules and is not permitted. Due to any time delay between the Station’s over-the-air signal and the Station’s online webcast or streaming, viewers who watch the Station’s online stream may hear a cue to call later than viewers watching the over-the-air signal. As a result, the odds of an online/mobile viewer being able to enter or become a winner may be diminished.
3. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any technological malfunction, or human error relating to the Contest.
4. Prizes are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. Prizes are subject to the Sponsor(s) and/or Prize Provider(s) standard terms and conditions, and expiration dates. For any ticket related prizes, Station, Sponsor(s) and Prize Provider(s) are not responsible if any event or performance is cancelled or postponed.
5. Each winner will be notified at the time of his/her call. Before claiming any prize, each winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within three (3) days of notification (or less due to prize use time constraints), at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Each winner must show picture identification to claim his/her prize. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding any prize based on the identification presented.
6. If a winner does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, an alternate winner will not be selected, and the prize will remain the property of the Station.
7. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No sale, transfer or assignment of any prize is allowed.
8. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must sign a W-9 form.
9. Only one prize will be awarded per household if more than one prize is awarded. Entrants are eligible to win only one prize within any 90 day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
10. The Company is not liable if the provider of any part of a prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
11. The Company, Sponsor(s), and Prize Provider(s) accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded in the Contest. By entering, entrants agree to release the Company, Sponsor(s), and Prize Provider(s), and each of their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all claims, loss, damage or injury as a result of or incident to his/her participation in the Contest or his/her use of the prize. Entrants further acknowledge and agree that if a winner, the Company has the right to publicize entrant’s name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that entrant is a winner of the Contest for promotional purposes, without financial remuneration.
12. Complete Official Rules for the Contest are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at the Station and on the Station’s Website. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station within thirty (30) days of the end of the Contest Period.
13. The Station has the right to disqualify any entrant it determines has not complied with the Contest Rules. All decisions by the Station shall be final and binding relating to this contest, including the interpretation of the Contest Rules. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the contest dates. Station reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if in Station’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Contest has been, or could be, compromised or that the Contest is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or force majeure or any other causes beyond the Station’s control.