Most Shared

WEAR - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Halloween display mishap sets Florida man on fire

PALM BAY   --  A Florida man is in the hospital after accidentally setting himself on fire.
Ron Nielsen of Palm Bay was putting up a Halloween decorations in his yard, including a small wooden cross.
   
As a joke, he poured gas on the cross then lit it on fire.
Gasoline vapors ignited the gas can and it exploded, shooting flames into his chest.
      
"There could have been small children around. Not only that, he could have burned down half the neighborhood doing something ridiculous like that...."
      
Nielsen was flown to a hospital in Orlando with second and third degree burns.