WEAR - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Santa Rosa County fire caused by faulty heater

SANTA ROSA COUNTY   --  A faulty heater is being blamed for a fire that destroyed part of a plant nursery in Santa Rosa County.
The fire broke out just after 4 o'clock this morning at the nursery on Pine Street near Wind Meadow Drive in Gulf Breeze.
It took firefighters about an hour to get the fire under control.
Three greenhouses, an office and garage  were destroyed.

The owner says they think a faulty heater sparked the fire, because last night was the first time the heater was used.
They say the fire will not impact their services.