Most Shared

WEAR - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Dryer named as cause of Georgio's overnight fire

PENSACOLA   --  Some *Hot towels* are being blamed for a small fire at a popular Pensacola pizza place.

Fire crews were called out to "Georgio's Pizza" on Cervantes Street around 5:30 this morning.
   
No one was in the building at that time.
The restaurant owner says he put a load of towels in a dryer in the building shortly before he locked up around 11 o'clock last night.
   
The State Fire Marshal believes that the towels got too hot and caught fire.
The fire did not cause any major damage and the restaurant was open for business today.