WEAR - Search Results
UPDATE: Baby exposed to acid
WALTON COUNTY -- We have an update about a four month old baby boy who was exposed to acid Saturday night.
The child was flown to Sacred Heart Hospital from Freeport, in Walton County.
He is in stable condition now, but still unable to breathe on his own.
Deputies say the child ingested acid through a nasal spray bottle.
Deputies and the Department of Children Families are investigating.
They say this is a criminal case but so far no arrests have been made.