WEAR - Search Results
Fire damages Montclair home
A fire heavily damaged a home in the Montclair community of Escambia County this morning.
Firefighters were called to Cherbourgh Way just before eleven o'clock.
No one was seriously hurt, but EMS checked out two people on the scene.
A woman who lives there says she thinks it started in a bedroom.
She did not want us to show her face.
"The next thing you know, I opened my room door and my whole room was on fire, like from the window to the curtains, my bed, everything was on fire."
The State Fire Marshal is investigating but the people who live there believe it started with an electrical outlet.