WEAR - Search Results
Locations for free sand bags, sand
In preparation for possible additional rain Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Santa Rosa County is making sand and 25 sandbags per vehicle available to the public at no cost at several locations. Residents should bring shovels and be prepared to fill and load bags.
County and fire department staff ARE NOT available to make home deliveries. If fire department staff are on calls, they will not be available to hand out sand bags
* Sand only is available at the following locations while supplies last:
- Tiger Point Park, 1370 Tiger Park Lane, Gulf Breeze
- The intersection of Citrus Drive and Leisure Street in Holley By The Sea
- The intersection of Pine Forest Road and Carroll Road
* Empty Sandbags (25-bag limit per vehicle) while supplies last:
- Midway Fire District Station, 1322 College Pkwy. from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Santa Rosa Public Works, 6075 Old Bagdad Highway from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
* Sand & Sandbags (25-bag limit per vehicle) while supplies last:
- Holley-Navarre Fire District, 8618 East Esplanade St. from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Pace Fire Rescue District, 4773 Pace Patriot Blvd. from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sand and sandbags are also available at local home improvement stores for purchase.