WEAR - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Fort Walton Beach apartment fire injures two

Two people are recovering after a fire in Fort Walton Beach.
The fire was in an apartment in the 300 block of Billfish Avenue.

It happened just after six Monday evening.
Fire crews on scene say a stove in the kitchen caught fire in one of the units.
   
Two people were taken to Fort Walton Beach Medical.
One of them was later taken to a burn hospital in Augusta, Georgia.
   
They were last listed in critical condition.
The State Fire Marshal is investigating the incident