WEAR - Search Results
Local celebrations for Fourth of July
Here's a look at some at the local events and fireworks for the Fourth of July.
- The celebration starts in Seville Square in Downtown Pensacola with family activities from 11 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. There will be art booths, food vendors and a children's area. Live entertainment will start at 11 a.m. with a hot dog eating contest at noon. There will also be live music on the Bayfront Stage at 4 p.m. Fireworks will start at 9 p.m. at Bayfront Parkway. The show will be synchronized with music on Cat Country 98.7.
- Riverfest in Milton starts at 10 a.m. There is no specific time for fireworks, but they will start when it gets dark over Blackwater River. Events include the 12th Annual Firecracker Bike Show, the Freedom Car Show, Treasure Island for the kids and The Great Mill Town Duck Race.
- Pensacola Beach will have fireworks at 8:30 on the sound side behind the Portofino Boardwalk.
- Fireworks will shoot across the sky at Navarre Beach at dusk. The fireworks will shoot off from the Black Skimmer Pavilion parking lot in the Navarre Beach Marine Park.
- At the Destin Harborwalk, the party starts at 7 p.m. with live entertainment, free kid's crafts, face painting and a vintage WWII flyover. Fireworks start at 9 p.m.
- Celebration starts at Fort Walton Beach landing at 4 p.m. with fireworks at 8:45.