Fire at Milton beauty salon causes $30K in damages

Source: Renee Beninate

About $30,000 in damages has been reported following a fire at a salon.

According to Santa Rosa County, a call came in about the fire at Carrie's Beauty Salon on Park Avenue just after 3:45 a.m on Tuesday.

The City of Milton Fire Department, Skyline Fire Rescue, and NAS Whiting Field Fire Department responded to the fire.

No injuries were reported from the fire.

Officials say the state Fire Marshal is not investigating.

Channel 3 News spoke with the owner of the salon, who believes the fire may have been caused by faulty wiring.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off