Pensacola business catches fire, no injuries reported
PENSACOLA, Fla. (WEAR) —
A Pensacola business is damaged after a fire Thursday evening.
Around 7 p.m., fire crews responded to a call of smoke in the area.
Upon arrival, Pensacola fire crews said there was smoke coming from M&W Electric on Barrancas Avenue.
Officials said when they got inside there was an overheated incinerator.
The fire was extinguished quickly.
There were no injuries reported, but the building did suffer smoke damage.
No one was inside at the time of the fire.